JustJen

JustJen

The Current Between Us
Kindle Alexander
Frat House Troopers - Xavier  Mayne I really enjoyed this one. It is hilarious - Ethan and Gabriel had me laughing out loud more than once. When they figure things out, the sweetness comes out. There is plenty of hotness in the under cover stuff, as well as when the mc's are exploring each other.

There are a lot of great side characters, including some guys from the House. My favorite was Bryce, the gay clothing expert.

The only thing I didn't love was the seemingly insta love that happened as soon as the guys figured out they wanted each other. They have been work partners for two years, but it still seemed rather insta to me.

There was also a point when the guys were really getting into discovering what being together was like when I was worried that the under cover stuff wouldn't have time to play out. I was pleasantly surprised when it picked back up and threw a twist and turn in to boot.

So, all in all, a fun, sweet, funny 4.5 star story for me. Hope we get to see more of these guys again.