JustJen

JustJen

The Current Between Us
Kindle Alexander
The Closer You Get (Distance Between Us, #2) - L.A. Witt I remember loving Kieran in book 1, but holy cow is he great in this book. He lives his life the way he wants and doesn't make excuses for it, though there are reasons for his anti-relationship stance. And, while he happily considers himself a slutty manwhore, he does not believe in cheating or getting involved (having sex) with anyone else who is cheating.

I absolutely loved how he took the reins and guided Alex on his sexual journey. Alex was like the King of All Virgins, having never been touched or kissed or even seen another guy naked. Kieran consistently puts aside his own needs to help Alex discover the wonders of sex. He is funny, sensitive and caring, and watching him holding himself in check was super sexy.

I would not have minded if more attention was paid to the family issues these two had to deal with, but overall, this was a very enjoyable, sweet, sexy read. Alex is a total sweetheart, and I am still a huge Kieran fan.