JustJen

JustJen

The Current Between Us
Kindle Alexander
Fire Balls - Tara Lain From the start, I was a little disappointed to read.this was.not a continuation of the previous story. I was really looking forward to reading more about how the threesome wwas making out. For the first quarter of this book, I kept tryng to remember if I knew any of the characters from the previous story. While previous characters are mentioned here and there and actually make an appearance later on, this could easily be read as a stand alone.

I thought the first half of this went pretty slow. It picked up from that point, and then I could not put it down. Roman/Rodney is a crazy talented artist with a black belt in karate who makes no excuses for the way he lives. He has a thing for local fireman, Hunter. Unfortunately, so does Roman's assistant, Jerry, so Roman holds back and lets Jerry have a chance with him.

Circumstances change and stuff happens, and while I did not enjoy this as much as the first, I am hooked on these stories and can't wait to jump right into the next one.