JustJen

JustJen

The Current Between Us
Kindle Alexander
Connection: Angel's Pet - Nana G. I really enjoyed being pulled into this interesting world. Poor Adam finds himself at a loss when he realizes he has a need for pain and domination. Unfortunately, on the planet he lives on, that is looked upon as evil. He is betrayed by his boyfriend and sister when they realize this and have him committed for rehabilitation. His luck changes when he is found by Camulus. Camulus has his own plan all along to make Adam his pet. They make a wonderful pair, each giving the other what he needs.

Camulus is an angel, though he takes his time to show Adam what he is and what he is capable of. I liked that he waited until he knew he had Adam's loyalty and trust before doing so. There is more at play with Camulus having never taken a human pet before and his realization that he had to enjoy his time with Adam, as he wouldn't have Camulus' immortality.

This was beautifully written and had a nice flow. Just about the time when I felt it was about to drag, the direction changed to show the bigger picture of what was going on outside of Camulus and Adam's relationship.

I would have preferred more dialog and maybe a little deeper connection beyond the master/pet relationship, but that is just my preference and/or me being greedy. I certainly wouldn't mind reading another story about these guys.

Provided by the Author through BDSM group TPE BAR Read2Review.